a href="http://technorati.com/claim/3dc3eighr" rel="me">Technorati Profile

StraighTruth

I am a Freelance writer, poet, editor, artist & catoonist. My work is used by several OnLine companies to attract readers. Some of my writings have been translated into Chinese on the internet. I am posted on FaithWriters & Ezine and I edit the Harford County Christian Jail Ministry, (HCCJM) Newsletter, in Harford Co. Maryland. A follower of Christ, I work for the humane treatment of prisoners, the homeless and the disenfranchised

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Old Saint Paul's Church in Baltimore

Old Saint Paul's Chuch
Baltimore, Maryland
by J.A.Stratemeyer

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Aslan,I have been looking at your work,my wife Allison showed me your blog,you have created some great master piece's,I use to do alot of drawing's myself but dont have the time for it any more although she is getting me to do something for her new blog that should be fun huh,keep up the good work mate your doing a fantastic job
Simon.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<