a href="http://technorati.com/claim/3dc3eighr" rel="me">Technorati Profile

StraighTruth

I am a Freelance writer, poet, editor, artist & catoonist. My work is used by several OnLine companies to attract readers. Some of my writings have been translated into Chinese on the internet. I am posted on FaithWriters & Ezine and I edit the Harford County Christian Jail Ministry, (HCCJM) Newsletter, in Harford Co. Maryland. A follower of Christ, I work for the humane treatment of prisoners, the homeless and the disenfranchised

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Sunday, December 16, 2007

WE KNOW

WE KNOW
The sand, by the God, the sand!
It never ends, there is no way out!
We must keep moving, that we may see,
having been appointed from our youth we three,
taught, prepared,
we know that He has finally come!
We of all the others get to see Him!
Just we three.

Art Journal
This piece I call "We Know"
pastel, charcoal, colored pencil
approx. 8"x10" on paper

It was something I had to do!
It happened fast.
It had to be pastel.
It had to be now.
J.A.Stratemeyer

Humble as a child,
He lives always, here, now.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dustlynn said...

Wow this is beautiful, you are talented. God Bless U!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Beautiful pastel sketch Aslan and special word's to go with it,i suppose we must keep moving even though i dont think we are alway's prepared, and we have to keep beleiving no matter what
Thank's for posting this
Your friend
Ali.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice post aslan...like the picture too...

6:56 PM  
Blogger Colorado baby said...

Aslan as always, beautiful and sincere. I love the picture. You capture the mood of the three wise men. God Bless your partner and friend Colorado Baby

9:31 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Yes, Aslan this is wonderfully inspiring and the pastel is a perfect setting for the thought... Great post and thank you for being you.... Happy Holidays and peace be with you... and all...

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this particular post. (I also liked the Ben Stein one too.) Merry Christmas to you Aslan.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<